Saturday, September 01, 2012

Run Singapore Magazine

 I went down to Kallang Leisure Park Singapore Bay Run 2012 Race Expo.....Not to collect Race Pack, but to see if there is any thing interesting from the expo booths.

I managed to signed up for 8 years Safra membership for 8 years....paying 40% discount under the current running membership drive promotion....original fee is $231 for 8 years of Ordinary A membership but I am only paying $138 now....

After roaming around, I also found another interesting booth...A Running Magazine for Singapore!! Is called "RUN Singapore"...maybe a lot of runners has known about this new magazine in town...and they have already released 3 issues since April this year.
I have signed up for 1 year of the bi-monthly magazine for $24 + $2 for a backdated issue and below are all the free stuff I got from the sign up (Except for that RUN Singapore magazine for $2)


The content is quite rich and interesting...I hope they can survive long since running is booming in Singapore and outlive the Asia Runner Magazine which I used to subscribe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails